Friday, February 29, 2008

Continuing benefits from the closet purge

More on my closet cleaning efforts, discussed in Monday's blog entry:

After getting every garment I honestly didn't like out of my clothes closet, I was left with (far) fewer things, but I really love what's left.

When I wore an outfit made up of these few remaining old favorites to my college class on Thursday, I received no fewer than FIVE compliments on my outfit from various random students (plus one professor) throughout the afternoon.

Anyone who has any contact with young women in their late teens/early 20s knows that they are notoriously picky when it comes to fashion. So I considered it a high honor that they approved of what I was wearing!

Another sign that my closet purge was the right move to make.

No comments: