Sunday, March 28, 2010

Opening reception for "Walls and Webs"

I had a wonderful time at the opening reception of "Walls and Webs," my two-person show with Jeanne Williamson at the Narrows Center for the Arts in Fall River, MA. Here are some views from today's event.

Jeanne and I checking our "information table" to make sure everything is just right:



And posing for my husband Kevin's camera:



And of course, the obligatory "Hi, Mom!" shot:



A big THANK YOU to all of our friends and family members who attended today, to support us and view our work!

Jeanne and I will be having an informal "artists' day" on Friday, April 9, from noon to 5 PM, when we'll be at the gallery to meet and greet those who were not able to come to today's opening. If you'd like to stop by then, we'd love to see you!

No comments: