Saturday, September 18, 2010

Views of "Painting NOW" show

Here are some shots of the 6-person show I am currently exhibiting in, titled "Painting NOW," at the Grimshaw-Gudewicz Gallery at Bristol Community College in Fall River, Massachusetts.

For more information on the show, which is on display until October 21, please click here.


A view of the entrance to the gallery:



A view of "Pool 1," "2," and "3," three of my works in the exhibit (each is acrylic on canvas, 40" H x 28" W, 2010):




A view of "Pool 4," "5," and "6," three more of my works in the exhibit (each is acrylic on canvas, 40" H x 28" W, 2010):




A view of the long wall in the gallery which includes my work:




And of course, the obligatory "Hi, Mom!" shot (which, by the way, was actually taken by my Mom!):




The gallery link above gives information on the five wonderful artists who are also participants in the show. (I wasn't sure if they'd mind my posting views of their work on this blog, so I decided to just show mine.)

No comments: