Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mosaic series continues

Along with the new works on paper I've been creating in the studio recently, I'm also making a group of new additions to my "Mosaics" series.

I first began this series some years ago and have been adding to it ever since. Two of the works were sold in 2009 to Meditech Information Technology when they opened their facility in Fall River, Massachusetts:

"Raspberry Mosaic," acrylic and paper on canvas, 20 inches square

"Ochre Mosaic Square," acrylic and paper collage on canvas, 30 inches square

Here are two of the new pieces (both 30" x 30"):

"Umber Mosaic," acrylic on paper on canvas, 30" square, 2014

"Ochre Mosaic," acrylic on paper on canvas, 30" square, 2014

I'm enjoying making these very much! I have several more lined up and ready to go.

No comments: